dissabte, 12 de maig del 2012

Why I don't want to be famous


Today I will write about famous people life's. 

At first, it seems that to be famous it’s fun, everyone knows you, ask you for photos and autographs, shops give you things , but behind all this, there is a hard life. It’s very hard trying to hide your private life to the paparazzi and people, because if you’re an actor for example, you became famous for your work if you are a good actor, and normally you would separate the work of private life, but usually this doesn’t is possible.

People who became famous, have to be care about their past, as if they had a wild youth, has taken drugs or something like this, sure these things will be known. But if you get angry with the press because they have said thing that aren’t true, or have said things about you private life, will be worse, because then they say that you are violent.

For all these reasons and many more that I don’t know because I’m not famous, I never change my normal stock life. I think we all have a wonderful life compared to all the celebrities who suffer the stress.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada