dissabte, 12 de maig del 2012

Scandal-hit music teacher, 49, splits up with his 16 pupil



This new talk about a couple formed by a music teacher and his pupil, when she was only 16 years old. He seduced her when he was his teacher at the Academy. He was married before stared the relationship but he break out his couple and star with his pupil, and the girl argue with her family for her new boyfriend. After that, they married and now they have two children. But now, the girl was 24 years, and she inform that they aren’t in a good times for the couple, and her husband has to move out. 

I think this new is an aberration, because how a teacher can seduce his pupil? It’s immoral because this broke the principles to be a teacher. After, if I was the mother of the 16 girl, I never let go my daughter with a 49 teacher, he could make anything to my daughter!! And finally, how she can let down her studies to married and got children with he? It’s very incredible, I am in shock!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada