diumenge, 6 de maig del 2012

Nails trend


Hi today I will talk about the new trend of the nails.
Since a year ago approximately girls have their nails painted with bright colors. Colors like green, blue, yellow, purple and others have become fashionable. With this new trend you can show your mood or simply combine it with the clothes you wear.
In my case, I love have the nails at the new trend, and I like so much painted my nails, and for that I bought so much bright colors. These colors are blue “sky”, purple, yellow, green “grass”, and a gum pink.
When I paint my nails with this colors, I choose the color depending the things I will do the next two days, because If I have to do a exams probably I will bit my nails and the color will be ugly, but If I have a relax week, I will paint my nails combinated with my outfits.
My conclusion of this new trend is that colors give you life, and these bright colors give you joy and fun in your life. Definitely I will paint my nails with these happy colors! J

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada