dilluns, 7 de maig del 2012

Barraques!


Today I will write about Barraques!
Last Friday 4th of May I went to barraques for the first time this year because the others days I had class… hahahaha! At the afternoon Andrea, Júlia and me went to figures to get my tattoo and after we went to Konig for dinner, because we love Konig’s patatas braves! After dinner, we walked to barraques and at 11:00 started Lax’n’busto’s concert! This is the reason why we went to barraques on Friday, we three love Lax’n’busto. We were at third row and we were crazy because the singer look at us every time, and more when my friend Júlia took my soap (I have a soap on barraques because I have to clean my tattoo at the night and I have to bring it) and up it…
After Lax’n’busto’s concert we came out of the crowd and went to the barraques, and the role was every year the same, because when you walked for barraques you came across all the people you knowed and this is the grace of barraques. It was a fantastic night of friends and I was very good with them. But unfortunately it’s done, and it don’t return until a year! :S

1 comentari:

  1. I remember that dat. On the tattoo... Mother of God, I suffered a lot but you don't hahaha. I love the tattoo and barraques was great!

    Thank you so much ;)

    xoxo. :) hahaha

    ResponElimina