divendres, 11 de maig del 2012

Translations of all!!

Hi today I will write about the traductions spain do at anything!

When we go to the cinema, we only can see films in spanish and sometimes in catalan, and this is a problem to people who wants learn english o other languages. In other countries like Germany or France you can go to cinema and see the films in original version and this is very good to learn a language, and improve your listening. This is for the legacy of Franco, he made a closed Spain in all directions, and the patria`s language is only Spanish, no Catalan, no Euskera... and of course the other languages like english, french or german. 

Another horrible habit it's to translate the tittles of the films, and the t.v shows. An example of this is the film Dark Shadows, here we say Sombras Tenebrosas, and this is necesary? I think that people can understand a minimum of a language, and of course the tittle of a film! Oh please, I despair when I see that! Another example is the tv show Big Brother, this programme is in so many countries around the world like Brasil, Italy and Spain, but here we say Gran Hermano, and in the others countries they say Big Brother even though they don't speak english in their countries. Why Spain is different?? I only find the answer under Franco's regim, and I hope this legacy of Franco will desapear in few years.

1 comentari:

  1. I THOUGHT THE SAME WHEN I SAW "SOMBRAS TENEBROSAS". Really, what the f*ck??

    Kisses :) xDDD

    ResponElimina