diumenge, 13 de maig del 2012

My English COMPETENCE in 2012





I chose this oral presentation because it’s mu final oral presentation in high school, and therefore the best. I believe that through the practice of all the presentations I’ve done, I managed to make an oral presentation without being me so nervous and enjoying what I explain.

I think is my best work because I knew very well what I spoke, I understood everything that was told and I think it was a very interesting subject for me and for young people too. In addition to this, I improved my body language in front of the class and my pronunciation.  Also I learned how to do a power point for an oral presentation, because before I put all the text in the dispositive, but now I know that this isn’t useful, you have to put only the essential in the dispositive and moreover a lot of big photos.



I chose this composition because it talks about my future and this is what I have been preparing all these years in high school. I also chose this composition because I believe that writing about my future it’s important, I will have to move to another city, so mature. This topics are important and I like,  however I still don’t know what to study! :S This composition isn’t one of the longest, ore one of the prettiest, but I chose this because of the subject. I’ve been hesitating between this composition or one of the third term of first that I really love my vocabulary and the topic too, but I think that my best written have to be of second! 

I think this composition is the best simply for the topic, the future is important and study is only we can do to ensure a good future. Education should never be rejected, we must always be learning, as in English. Nowadays more than ever we have to study English, make an effort and continue practicing English either attending classes or doing Erasmus! I like so much the idea of Erasmus! hahahaha




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada