dissabte, 12 de maig del 2012

Sain't George's Day!

Hi, today I will write about St George's Day!

Last Monday 23 of April, was St George's day again (like every year hahaha) but this year, is the first year that I don't have boyfriend for St George and it was different to me. Last year, my boyfriend (now ex-boyfriend) gave to me a bouquet of roses, and this was incredible, was fantastic to me because it was a surprise. And my brother gave me a rose and another to my mother like every year. Two years ago, my ex-ex-boyfriend (hahahaha) gave me three roses and it was cool, because apart of his roses I had others of my friends and my brother. But this year everything has been diferent. By one hand all years I went to the stands of books and roses in Castelló, or in Figueres, and made a walk with my mum or my boyfriend, but this year St George's day was a Monday, and exaclty in the week that I had 6 exams... and I can't go :( On the other hand, this year I only have a rose, the rose of my brother who never fails to me! 

When my mother arrived to work, she said to me " Oh Cristina what happens this year? you only have Aleix's rose? oh my good, how terrible is life for you not?" and I laugh a lot with she, because she had more roses than me this year... hahaha! Well this is my Saint George's Day 2012, a different one!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada