diumenge, 13 de maig del 2012

My English progress from 2010-2012


In the email I sent to the teacher at the beginning of the course, there were mistakes by translate expressions of the catalan, and some vocabulary errors. This year we have been working  for example the false friends or  and I can improve my vocabulary thanks of this.

Now, in my latest composition, I use the new vocabulary I learn this year, and I learn the characteristics of the types of composition like dialogue, narrative, opinion... The new vocabulary I learn especially are the connectors like moreover or even though that I use in my compositions.


My first oral presentation was about my dogs, and I was very nervous even though I know all the vocabulary that I had to use, and all I had to say. However being my first presentation in high school, in front of the class, alone… I was very nervous!

My last presentation was of the research’s project, and thanks to these two years practicing oral presentations in English class, I have quite lost the fear I had in front of people. Furthermore this last presentation I knew very well, because I had done in Catalan, and I take a year working this topic.

The examples of my improve in the oral presentations can be the “eeem”, “aaah”, when I am collapsed in front of the class! Hahahaha Now I think that I don’t use it.

I see developing in the way of writing, the vocabulary that I use, and in particular on the progress on the faults of the sentences.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada