dilluns, 5 de març del 2012

The rowing party!

Today I will write about the rowing party!

On the 19th of Febraury was the rowing party at Banyoles and all the clubs of Catalonia went there to have a regatta and lunch all together. I was injured and I couldn’t row but I wanted to be with my team and a few days before I started to practice to be their rudder person. During the race I was cheering my team, as ever, because with motivation you can row much better. The experience was not bad, I liked to be their rudder person and until my back recovers I will be their rudder person. We were third in the race and this was fine because we were the only juvenile girls, all the rest were boys!!

After the race we went to make ourselves pretty for lunch because after lunch there was the award ceremony for the clubs. Lunch was so much fun with girls, and our club, Xon’s Rem Empuriabrava, was awarded as the best female senior team. It was a great day, sport and friends! What more? (:


(I put this photo because I think that it's a powerful photo)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada