divendres, 2 de març del 2012

Carnival at Roses!


Hi, today I will write about the Carnival, especially in Roses.

Last Friday 17th of February my friend and I went to Roses for Carnival. At 9 o’clock the route started and the party started too! First we went on the route but our float wasn’t prepared yet and we only danced with the other participants and their floats.

At the route I seen very differents costumes, like “Capitan Salami” of “La que se avecina”, or Jessy of Toy Story, Olive Oyl of Popeye, Mazinger Z… These were the most outstanding. And the others were more normal like mechanic, cows, little red riding hood, Minnie, Sherlock Holmes and others. After the route the party continued in the town hall. When we were here, we started to notice how cold we had been outside (my fingers were frozen!) A group played music like towns parties (not like flaix fm hahahaha!) and we danced a lot. At two o’clock a crazy man broke the fire extinguisher and we had to leave the hall because it was full of the spray. At four o’clock we returned at home, for me the night was over but not the Carnival, because this weekend it will be the Carnival of Castelló!!!! (:

1 comentari:

  1. Hi Cristina, How are you?

    The Carnival of Castelló was incredible, and the Roses too! It was great. We laugh a lot. Do you remember when we got back home? What the guys laugh. You are amazing. I like your blog.
    See you tomorrow! I love you!

    ResponElimina