dimarts, 6 de març del 2012

Me like an ideal partner!

Hello, my name is Cristina and I live in Castelló d'empúries. Now I'm going to tell myself because I want to meet my ideal partner.
As I said, my name is Cristina Malirach and I'm 17 years old. I'm quite tall and I am dark-haired and brown-eyed. Probably my breast isn't acording with my body and in a few years I want to have an operation. I'm long-legged and a warm-hearted person, sometimes this is a bad thing. I like to keep fit and that's why I am doing rowing.
I really like dancing and, my friends and I, often go to Chic for dance, and search our ideal partner too! hahahaha. I'd like to meet someone warm-hearted, honest and faithful although I think that it is a rather difficult combination.
I have an only hobby and it's rowing, it's maybe the best thing when you are tired of school or whatever.
Looking forward to hearing from you (only If you meet the standards!) (:

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada