dimarts, 6 de març del 2012

Rihanna!


Rihanna

Hello today I will write about the Rihanna’s concert in Barcelona.

On the 14th of December last year, I went to Rihanna’s concert in Barcelona because my boyfriend (now he is my ex-boyfriend because we broke up…). My boyfriend gave me the ticket in January (that’s a present surprise) and in February all the tickets were already sold out!. On Wednesday 14th, when I left school my mother took me to the train in Figueras and my boyfriend was waiting for me at Barcelona station. From there we drove to the Palau Sant Jordi where the concert was.

Before singing Rihanna, DJ Calvin Harris performed and it began at 7:30. This DJ is who made the remix of “We found love in a hoplees place”. Then it, finally was Rihanna performing, it was full and people screaming (I screamed too hahaha). The concert was great, she played all the songs that I like. She played “The way you lie” on the piano, played drums and even she took a guy from the public to dance with her! This moment was absolutely amazing!

During the concert she changed her clothes 5 times, and the scene was changing all the time. The concert ended about 12, but we didn’t get home until 3 am… and the next morning school at 8! Hahaha The concert was fantastic, the company also, and it was like a gift after my research’s paper! (:

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada