dilluns, 5 de març del 2012

Carnival in Castelló!

Today I will write about Carnival in Castelló.

Last weekend, 24th, 25th and 26th was the Carnival in Castelló and Empuriabrava. Friday 24th started the Carnival in Empuriabrava. At 9:30 was the concentration at Club Nautic and the route started at 10 o’clock. Our float was finished and it consisted of a “kamehouse” that inside was the fridge and the music equip, a palm outside and waves, because it represented the island where Fullet Tortuga lives. My friend Marta (you know her from 4th ESO) and her boyfriend made the music CD and it was absolutely a great music, the top ten! Hahaha.

After the route we went to Saloon bar until 4 o’clock approximately and after I went to slept at Andrea’s house. Saturday the party started before, because at 7 oclock we met to do a dinner all the group together and we went to JR for a sandwich and after at 9:30 we went to the route. On the route I met my grandmothe
r, she told that my “wig” suits me hahahaha ( the “wig” was blue… I think that she didn’t see very well!). When the route was over the party continued at the city’s room and for me the party finished at 6 oclock… yawn!

Sunday I woke up at 11 because at 12 there was the last route at Empuriabrava… I looked like a survivor of war because I only sleept 5 hours!
Oh my goodness, it was an amazing weekend and I enjoyed it so much! (:

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada