dilluns, 5 de març del 2012

Andrea (:

Today I will write about my best friend Andrea.

She lives in Empuriabrava since she was 3 years old, now she is 17 and at the 9th of June she will be 18!! (before me.. gRrrr! Hahahaha). She has two sisters, her big sister is friend of my big brother since like they are little, like us.

We met when we were 3 years old and since the first moment we are really friends. At the school we were always at the same class, at this class are Mireia, Aleix or Lydia too. When we started the highschool we were in different class and we are quite separated this 3 years, but at 3th we resum our best friendship because at these moment we started to row in the same team. At batxillerat we are at the same class and definitely she was close to me, at my side!

That I remember, we never argue, maybe because we are very similar. I hope that we are always friends, because I love her so much and she is definitely a great friend of mine (:

1 comentari: