dissabte, 12 de novembre del 2011

What I am afraid of

Today I will write why I am afraid of ants. One day, when I was 9 years old approximately, I lay down in the grass of my garden because it was siesta time and my mother did the siesta on a sunbed. When I woke up from my siesta I felt tickles on my body and I opened my eyes and I saw my body covered in ants! I started to cry and jumped into the pool, but the ants didn’t go and I took a shower and the ants disappear. After this I can’t see a ant because if not I screaming! How strange that I’m scared of such a small animal, when I’m not afraid of dogs, spiders, vampires…


The other animals that I’m afraid are bats. Also when I was young, I was at Mireia’s house playing with dolls and a bat entered through the balcony. Mireia and I started screaming ad Mireia’s father came to save us! He killed the bat with a brush. Since that day, I don’t like so much bats, because it broke our baby afternoon…

1 comentari:

  1. Hello Cristina :)

    I also make me very afraid of ants, spiders, snails.
    I do a lot of boredom!

    You're beautiful, you're beautiful it's true! hahaha

    Kisses.!

    ResponElimina