dimecres, 16 de novembre del 2011

Dialogue Andrea-Cristina

Daisy: Hi Ari, how are you? Can you meet us today at the afternoon in the Punt de trobada bar?

Ari: Okey Daisy! I will see you there!

Ari comes into Punt de Trobada and sits down at Daisy’s table.

Daisy: Hi darling! How are you today? I have awesome surprise for you!

Ari: Really? Tell me about it!

Daisy: Don’t you see something strange about me?

Ari: mmm yep. There’s something, but I can’t say what it is. Have you been to the hairdresser, haven’t you?

Daisy: Wrong!! Try again!

Ari: I don’t know. Maybe something about your body…

Daisy: You’re right!

Ari: What it is?

Daisy: Don’t you see it? My dress fits me a lot, and this is because of my boobs and my…

Daisy stans up

Ari: Your ass! OMG…What have you done? Are you fucking crazy, doesn’t you?

Daisy: Nooo, I’m not fucking crazy, just fucking better! J



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada