divendres, 18 de novembre del 2011

Self-evaluation

Now, I will make my evaluation of Oral my Presentation. I made the oral presentation about plastic surgery, with Andrea, and I think that Andrea was better than me.

I started the oral, and the nerves started too. The first part of the oral I was so nervous and trembling , because I knew what I had to say, but the words didn’t come out! My class mates made me more nervous, and when I finished the first part and Andrea started to talk I was calm because Andrea talk quiet and calm. Thanks to this, my second part of the Oral was much better to the first part. I think my accent is not perfect, but the nerves influence so much!

So I hope that the teacher understands my nerves and give me a hight mark! hahahaha :)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada