dijous, 17 de novembre del 2011

My dreams

My dreams

Hello teacher! My name is Cristina Malirach, but I think that you know that because you are my teacher in 4 ESO. I live in Castelló d’empuries with my mother and my brother Aleix (you were his teacher a few years ago).

At this moment, I don’t know what to study, but one year ago I am positive that I will study law at the university Pompeu Fabra. But now I don’t know anything, only that I will go to the university but not where, if Barcelona or girona.

My dreams closer are pass the second batxillerat and the selectivity, because I am very afraid of the selectivity. I don’t care to fit in on my class, because my classmates are my friends outside high school and I know them from long. I hope that is good, and not a turn for the worse in my school expedient. Other thing that I hope is go to London with you, because I went to London two years ago but I liked so much and I want to return.

I think that I’m a normal student, I try to don’t neglect my homework and earn good marks because I don’t know what to study and I need to have a high mark.

I hope don’t give up on myself, and meet this challenges in the future because all that I will be, is only created for me, the education that’s all I think and I put my best effort to created my education in a good way.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada