dissabte, 12 de novembre del 2011

My views on smoking!



Today I will write about the smoke, because when my grandfather was Young (now he is 91 years old!) , his aunt died and he inherited a newsagents. He never worked there, they had two shop assistens always, and he only looked after it. And 20 years ago my grandfather gave the newsagents to my mother. My mother now is the boss but the newsagents is in La Bisbal, and we live in Castellò, for this my mother continued with the same two shop assistens. I hate smoking, and what I’m doing in a smoking family? My grandfather smokes fat cigars that smells ; my mother smokes Marlboro light and other new cigarettes that distributors give her, my brother smokes Camel… and all my family smokes. But I forbid them, since I was little, to smoke inside the house, but at parties, Christimas or others family meals they can.

I don’t like smoke because it smells, even though you don’t smoke, the smell of the person beside you stays on your clothes and hair. An other thing why I hate smoking is it is very bad for your health, and your teeth become yellow.

This year, the government made a law to forbid smoking inside a bar or a restaurant, even if they had reformed the place for the other law of 3 years ago. The news say that this last law, has caused a lot of damage to the smoking industry but I don’t think this is true.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada