dissabte, 12 de novembre del 2011

A perfect year for rowing!

Today I will write about the rowing season.

This year my rowing team won everything that we could win. In my club there are 5 categories, cadet female (14-15 years old), juvenile female (16-17 years old), senior male and female (18- no limit) and veterans female (more of 40 years old). My category us juvenile, and this year we are 10 girls: Maria, Mireia, Andrea, Lydia, Sonia, Gema, Núria Fàbrega, Marta, Núria Sala, and me. The season has the Catalan league, The batel championship, The llaut championship, The llagut championship, and Spanish championships.


We won the batel champion

ships in March in Palamós, we won the llaut championship in May in Banyoles, we won the Catalan league after fighting so much against Cambrils, because we were drew at every regatta! And finally in September we were second on the llagut championship in Cambrils, The Spanish championship will be at May of 2012 and we are training a lot to win this too, I am very proud of my team, even though it’s very hard.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada