dimarts, 11 de gener del 2011

My travel to Madrid




The last 27 of December I travel to Madrid with my mother and Anna, my mother friend. We took a Ryanair flight to went to Madrid. We arrived 3 hours later because the flight was delayed 2 hours and after we got lost at the train station.
After that, we finally arrived to Puerta del Sol. Our hotel was in the Arenal street, a big street with a lot of clothes shops. At night we went to an organic restaurant, and after we went to sleep because we were very tired.
On the 28th in the morning, we went to have a typical breakfast Madrileño. After that we went to visit the theatre Joy Eslava, where the comedians make their monologs of Paramout Comedy. For lunch, we went to another organic restaurant, because my mother friend is vegeta
rian! In the afternoon we met with my mother fiends from Madrid and the showed us the night.
We visited typical bars, and we
went to eat tapas and the best patatas bravas I have ever had. After dinner, we went to a typical pub in the center of Madrid.

On the 29th we went to the hairdressers, because
when we woke up the shower was broken and we could only shower the body with cold water, and we decided to go to the hairdressers. After that, we went to the Puerta de Alcala, the Palacio Real and anothers tourist sights.
After lunch we decided to go shopping. Here, was where my mother bought my new camera for a Christmas present.
At the night we took the flight to return home again. The holidays were fun and the weather was very good, it wasn’t cold or raining! 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada