dissabte, 6 de novembre del 2010

Rowing



MY FAVOURITE SPORT

Today I will write about my favourite sport, this
sport is rowing. They are 2 options for rowing: fixed bench or mobile bench.

I’m in Club Xon’s rem Empuriabrava, and in this club rows with fixed bench.
In the Xon’s team we have the categories of cadets (less than 15 years old, for this year to enter they must have born in the year 1995); juniors (my team and me are in this cat
egory) and finally we have senior masculine and feminin too.

This year, we went to The Catalan championship and we won, and we were classified for the Spanish championship in May in Valencia. We went to Alacant on the 30th of Ma
y (this day was a Friday and we had to miss class).

We arrived at 18:00 and we went to our apartment, we had swimming pool and we used it straight away! After that we had to cooked the dinner, and we laughted so much, because 6 girls in the sam
e kitchen it was a big problem. Saturday morning we went to Vale
ncia’s port to watch the senior’s competitions and we had lunch there. In the afternoon we played at the swimming pool, and we had a very good time with my “Xone’s”! At night we had to rest reposed, because Sunday was the big day, and we went sleep early.

Sunday morning we went to Valencia’s port and competed with 20 others rowing team
s. The rowing competition was very hard, but we were classified in 4th position! We were very happy at this moment. This, was the best rowing weekend for me!

We have training 3 days for week, two hours each day, it’s very hard. Sunny days we go to sea with the boat, but the days it rains we stay at the club and practise ergometre, physical sport!
I started rowing since the May of last year, now I have been rowing for one and a half years, and I notice a change in my body.
I’m so happy to meet the Xon’s people because they are very nice, and the people from others teams in Catalonia. We meet very lovely people, we have rowing friends now.

I hope I can continue rowing for some years, because I love this sport, and obviously my team, the XONE’S (Andrea, Maria, Marta, Mireia, Lydia, Gemma and Núria. They are my rowing ladies.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada